Caffe Ibis® offers a selection of its high quality coffees for purchase online in both 12 ounce and 5 pound bags.
- You will be able to create a user account when you buy for the first time so that our system will remember your address when you return.
- You will be able to select UPS shipping modes to receive your coffee.
- You can also select from different grind selections, though we generally encourage people to grind their own beans for the best freshness.
- And as always, we do not roast your coffee beans until you make your order so you receive the freshest possible custom-roasted coffee to make your coffee-drinking experience the best ever with Caffe Ibis®.
- Caffe Ibis® never shares your personal information with anyone.
Organic Water Decaf
Specialty Conventional Coffees
Specialty Conventional Flavored Coffees
Or search by Certification Level:
Organic Ethiopian Arabian Night$10.52
Africa's 1st Certified Organic, Fair Trade & Shade Grown coffee! From the Oromia Coop in the mountains of N.E. Africa. Bright, heavy bodied, sweet, spicy & a hint of blackberry. You must try this wonderful African coffee!
Ibis Organic Vienna Roast$12.29
Indonesian and Central American coffees blended and roasted to a classic Vienna Roast. Medium body, light acidity, subtle sweetness, caramel undertones, clean smooth finish.
Organic Mayan Sunrise$12.49
From the land of the Mayan a mystical blend of light and dark roasted shade grown organic coffees. Rich, medium body, bright, subtle aromatics and sweetness, and smooth.
Organic Aztec Dark$11.99
A classic example of the dark roast difference. Smooth, slightly sweet and spicy. Purchase supports an important farming cooperative in Chiapas
Organic Highland Sumatra Dark$12.19
Organically grown and processed by an important Indonesian farming coop. Roasted to a light french roast to produce a full bodied, light acidity, rich, and smooth coffee.
Organic Café Femenino$12.49
You Save: $1.25
This Arabica bean coffee is created by the Café Femenino project in Peru.
Organic Logan Canyon Blend$12.29
A great taste for a great cause! A classic blend of light and dark roasted shade grown coffees; full bodied, slightly sweet, subtle brightness, and smooth. A satisfying all-day coffee.
Decaf Organic Espresso$13.59
A very special blend of organically grown Indonesian and Central American mountain grown specialty coffees. Rich, full bodied, bright, sweet, and smooth.
A classic proprietary blend of shade grown organic specialty coffees. Rich, caramelly, spicy, medium bodied, and exceedingly smooth. A classic example of the organic difference.
Organic Guatemala Forest$11.99
This shade & organically grown coffee comes to us from the mountains overlooking beautiful lake Atitlan. It is lively in the cup with medium body,slightly sweet and aromatic.