Business & Trade Partners
As a pioneer in the specialty coffee industry, Caffe Ibis® has been actively involved in organizations that support and encourage social justice, environmental stewardship, and community-friendly practices.
- Specialty Coffee Association of America
- Women’s Coffee Alliance
- Coffee Kids
- Grounds for Health
- Internaional Women's Coffee Alliance
- Green America (formerly Co-op America)
- Organic Trade Association: Caffe Ibis® is among the earliest coffee roaster members of the OTA.
- Organic Coffee Collaboration / A Project of Organic Trade Association: Caffe Ibis® is a working member of the Organic Coffee Collaborative which has a mission of education the public about the benefits of organic coffee.
- Café Femenino Foundation
- The National Association for the Specialty Food Trade (NASFT)
Licensed Partner of:
Caffe Ibis® also represents the following allied products:
- La Marzocco and Franke Espresso Machines
- La Spaziale Espresso Machines
- Astra Espresso Machines
- Fetco Coffee Brewers and Grinders
- Bunn Coffee Brewers and Grinders
- Filtron Cold Water Coffee Brewing System
- Vision Espresso Service
- Puro Caff
- Sattwa Chai (Double Certified Organic/Fair Trade)
- McStevens Cocoa
- Monin Syrups
Caffe Ibis® also carries an extensive line of herbal and black tea from 4 different tea importers.
Other Favorite Weblinks
- Green America (formerly Co-op America): A not-for-profit group supporting socio-economic justice and sustainable "green" business practices.
- TransFair USA: Information on Fair Trade Certified™ products.
- Fair Trade Federation: Information on Fair Trade artisan products.
- Grounds for Health: An international non-profit organization founded to provide health care services to coffee-growing communities in Mexico and Central America.
- Organic Newsroom
- Smithsonian Migratory Bird Center: Information on bird-friendly and shade-grown coffee.
- Association of Nature Center Administrators (ANCA)
- Local First: Information on the "local first" movement in Utah.
- Slow Food: Information on building our awareness on where food comes from.